Bridge and Overhead Sign Inspection
Since 1995, Ravi Engineering & Land Surveying, P.C. has provided capable, qualified personnel for every level of inspection required on projects within New York State. RE&LS staff has extensive inspection experience on bridges, culverts, towers, overhead sign structures.
Our specialty inspection solutions include: Biennial Bridge Inspections, Culvert Inspections, Overhead Sign Inspections, In-Depth Bridge Inspection, and Load Rating Analysis.
Our experience includes in-depth bridge inspections in the areas of:
- Deck evaluation surveys
- "Hands-on" inspection of remote and/or hidden members and connections
- In-depth inspection of fracture critical members and fatigue sensitive details
- Obtaining core samples for laboratory testing
- State-of-the-art field testing for crack identification, including ultrasonic, dye penetration, magnetic particle and eddy current testing
- Strain gauge load testing programs
- Maintenance and protection of traffic during field operations