Office: Rochester, NY
Ravi Engineering & Land Surveying, P.C. is seeking an asbestos inspector to join their growing team. Primary tasks would include performing on-site hazardous materials inspections including asbestos, lead, PCB and hazardous waste inventory. This is a career position that will lead to a definitive track of advancement for the right motivated individual.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND CERTIFICATION/LICENSE:
- Current Inspector asbestos certification
- OSHA 10-hour certification preferred
- OSHA 40-hour HAZWOPER certification
- Minimum of 1 year experience performing inspections duties
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Valid Driver’s License with clean record
- NYS Certification (Inspector) required
- Ability to travel (within NYS)
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Please respond via email, with cover letter and résumé attached to:
Excellent Employee Benefits
Participation in our 401K plan