Office: New York (Buffalo, Rochester, Albany) & Pennsylvania
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ability to prepare correspondence, reports, and recommendations concerning construction issues.
- Must have a valid driver's license and a reliable vehicle.
- Occasional irregular or extended work hours such as Night Shift /Weekend work availability.
- Additional requirements include excellent communications skills, ability to read and interpret plans and specifications, and ability to perform quantity and engineering computations.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND CERTIFICATION/LICENSE:
- Candidates must have NICET Certification in Transportation/Highway and Bridge Construction; (NYSDOT, NYSTA experience preferred); ACI or ATSSA certifications are also desirable.
- Additional certs such as ACI Concrete Field Testing Certification, NETTCP Soil & Aggregate Certification,SPEDS etc. preferred.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Please respond via email, with cover letter and résumé attached to:
Excellent Employee Benefits
Participation in our 401K plan