Office: Rochester, NY
Ravi Engineering and Land Surveying P.C. is currently looking for Resident Engineer for a long term project at a waste water treatment plant in Rochester NY. The position requires a combination of both office and field duties.
- Mechanical, Plumbing, or Civil background
- Experience with waste water treatment plant and/or water treatment systems
- Experience with large piping and pump systems
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Valid Driver's License and reliable transportation
- Valid NICET Certification or equivalent Education/Experience
- Possess attention to detail
- Read, understand and properly document collected data
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
- Salary negotiable
Please send resume and cover letter to email address above. Ravi Engineering & Land Surveying, P.C. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Please respond via email, with cover letter and résumé attached to: