RE&LS Structural Engineering Group strives to meet design requirements to provide our clients with new and renovated structural design solutions.
Our experienced staff works to provide innovative solutions with tireless attention to detail, careful consideration for the art of the structure, and timeliness of service. An important asset of RE&LS is our effort to stay current in our training and understanding of state-of-the-art technology by employing 3-D techniques and methods for our design analysis and drawings. Under the guidance of experienced engineers, RE&LS institutes a QA/QC process to convert the architectural designer's art and images of a structure into reality.
Our structural group is made up of licensed structural engineers registered throughout much of the Eastern United States with expertise in adhering to gravity, seismic, wind, and impact load requirements for new construction and renovation projects. We combine up-to-date knowledge of code requirements with industry expertise to engineer the best project results for our clients. RE&LS has provided design for new construction and renovation of a wide variety of projects including educational, medical, residential, religious, retail, commercial, public safety, and recreational facilities.
Structural Engineering Department Manager
Structural Engineering Department Services:
- Structural Investigation, Analysis, & Design of New & Existing Buildings & Structures
- Design of Foundations & Sub-Structures
- Structural Renovations, Alterations & Restorations for New & Existing Structures
- Pre-engineered & Pre-fabricated Building Foundations
- Water Containing Concrete Structures
- Tank and Silo Foundations
- CADD - Integrated Computer-Aided Design & Drafting Services
- Preparation of Structural Contract Drawings & Specifications
- Computer Modeling, Analysis & Optimization
- Forensic Engineering
- Feasibility Studies
- Cost Estimation Review
- Construction Observation & Contract Administration